Your Pressure Washing Checklist:
- Work with a local McDonough-based company, who serves Stockbridge, Hampton, Conyers, Covington, Locust Grove, Jackson and more.
- Find a Top Rated ★★★★★ cleaner that my neighbors love!
- Find a licensed, insured pressure cleaning company who won't simply "blast now, and ask questions later."
- Make sure they know exactly how to clean my exact kind of driveway, patio or sidewalk.
- Find someone who knows how to treat any stains I might have on my flat surfaces.
- Make sure they have years of training and experience in power washing.
He Had a Real BarryDriveways, patios and decks get pretty grubby (or, 'dirty') pretty quick here in Georgia. That's why many homeowners own a pressure washer, to keep their property clean. The big box stores love it! Customers... all lining up for expensive little machines that do little more than cost a homeowner precious time. I know one poor bloke (or, 'man') in McDonough who spent about 8 hours trying to clean his little 6-car driveway. He had a real Barry Crocker! (or, 'a real shocker' as in 'very poor', in honor of the 20th century Australian entertainer.) Furthermore, like that poor McDonough resident, when all is said and done, going the DIY route will probably get you these kinds of results:
Yep. About as useful as a third armpit, hey?