Your House Washing Checklist:
- Find a Top Rated ★★★★★ cleaner that my neighbors love!
- Find a licensed, insured company who knows exactly how to safely clean my home's exact kind of siding, be it vinyl, stucco, EIFS, whatever.
- Make sure they will only use safe, low-pressure.
- Find someone who will protect my security cameras, doorbell, inspect and tape leaky electrical sockets, door seals, etc, before they start spraying my home with water.
- Get a 12 Month No-Green Warranty, just in case the green algae returns before then.
- Work with a McDonough based company, who serves Stockbridge, Hampton, Conyers, Covington, Locust Grove, Jackson and more, so they'll be nearby if I need to use that warranty.
- Make sure they have years of training and experience in house washing.
Mad As A Cut SnakePretty much everybody in Henry county and the surrounding area knows that siding gets dirty - whether it be vinyl, brick, stucco, you name it - and dirty siding needs to be power washed. You don't need to be convinced, you're here because you get it.
Problem is, practically everybody and their Mum (or, 'a lot of people') will offer to pressure wash your home's siding, but you'd have to be mad as a cut snake (or, 'crazy') to hire most of them. Even some who advertise 'low-pressure house washing' have been responsible for property damage in our local area. Here are 3 examples seen in the last year:
I don't know about you, but if that was my Stockbridge or Lithonia house, I'd be spewing! (or, 'vomiting', ie. 'very upset'.) Now, if you really want to know how the above property damage occurred, feel free to ask us while we're working at your home. It's a little too technical and boring to explain right here. But let's just say we've pretty much seen it all, and know how and why things can go pear-shaped (or, 'wrong') when an improperly trained pressure washing technician is allowed to blast away at your home.